Introducing, Super Juice!
I’ve finally concocted a repeatable, yummy juice for my. It’s meant to be a “healthy” juice, no doubt, but it manages to be pretty darn tasty, too.
Things to note:
- I prefer to peel all non-organic fruits and veggies (as applicable).
- I peel beets no matter what. They taste much less earthy when peeled first!
- Since lemons are kind of a pain to peel, often I’ll leave them out of the juicer and just use my handheld lemon juicer for the lemon.
- Zucchini can be substituted for cucumber. I’ve also added broccoli stems, with good results.
Recipe Type: Juice
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A healthy way to drink some fruits and veggies!
- 3 apples (Golden Delicious or other sweet variety recommended)
- 2 carrots
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 beet
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 inch chunk ginger
- Add ingredients to juicer chute and process on high or per manufacturer’s instructions.
Spinach juices best when stuffed between two larger items in the chute (such as, between two apples).
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe