Introducing, Super Juice!
I’ve finally concocted a repeatable, yummy juice for my. It’s meant to be a “healthy” juice, no doubt, but it manages to be pretty darn tasty, too.
Things to note:
- I prefer to peel all non-organic fruits and veggies (as applicable).
- I peel beets no matter what. They taste much less earthy when peeled first!
- Since lemons are kind of a pain to peel, often I’ll leave them out of the juicer and just use my handheld lemon juicer for the lemon.
- Zucchini can be substituted for cucumber. I’ve also added broccoli stems, with good results.
- 3 apples (Golden Delicious or other sweet variety recommended)
- 2 carrots
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 beet
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 inch chunk ginger
- Add ingredients to juicer chute and process on high or per manufacturer’s instructions.
Spinach juices best when stuffed between two larger items in the chute (such as, between two apples).